lunes, 27 de mayo de 2013

For Your little edens

great outdoors

I have made a selection for your to choose from for your little edens, places of joy and satisfaction for your family.  I hope that you will enjoy it too.

I love my garden and praise God that I have such a lovely place to live. I have spent recently some time in builing up a selection of fruit trees, herbs and vegetables in pots and with the fruit trees I can already see an abundance of fruit I shall be able to enjoy and share with my friends.

In proverbs - the virtues woman creates a lovely home and even goes off to buy a field to cultivate it.
So it is in keeping with the scriptures that we create lovely homes for ourselves and our friends as we are also called to be hospitable and inviting people to your home is just one part of being part of the family of God.  In sharing your time and gifts with each other and reaching those who are less fortunate and encourage them to be blessed by their homes that they have.

As you will learn to get to know me, I do enjoy sharing the gifts of life with you.
We have all been given gifts of differing degrees.  For me it is a gift of bringing comfort to people in no matter where they are at that moment.

In sharing great ideas with you also is part of the comforting, for if we were only to be just constantly in the Spiritual realm and not enjoy the gifts that God has also bestowed upon us such as our families and homes it would be tragic.  As God ordained the family in the first instance and also he tells Adam to go out and cultivate and increase in the practical world too. 

I have spent the last few days looking into the whole Marriage Under God and have been learning so much about the full intention of God brining people together and sharing.  To have a family is a really blessing.  To have a home to feel free in is also incredible. 

Last week I turned my living room round and it has made such a difference to how I feel about my home too.  So come on ladies and gents, let us really make a lovely home for people to enjoy visiting us and sharing time with us.



great outdoors


Bookmark and Share

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario