domingo, 2 de febrero de 2014

Mobility Scooters - holiday makers on Costa Del Sol

Today on my walk along the beach where I lived I noticed a mobility scooter van.  I was glad to see it as I had not really seen much in the way of help for the handicapped down here.  Yet here, waiting in the carpark was a van - waiting for a client - I was delighted to say that the gentleman was really pleased to be of service.  So I asked him for details of his website and business card so I could share it with you.

I know it is difficult to encourage your loved one's to come away if they have mobility problems - yet here on the Costa Del Sol there is a solution.

http://www.mobilityabroad-costadelsol.com

Mobility Scooter, Wheelchairs, - Manual and Electrical available.
Sillas de Ruedas

Full mobility hire and sales service.
Alquiler y Vende

Delivered to your accommodation
Spain: 00 34 699161949
UK: 0208 144 8674

Do call them for further information of what they can offer you in your own home too.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario