lunes, 27 de mayo de 2013

FILMS THAT TOUCH THE SOUL

These films have made it possible for me to meet the Father of creation.  For when you do not have any training in the home regarding God and do not have any encouragement, these have been valuable tools to reach people.  I thank God for the producers and actors who made these possible.

We all need something to have our minds touched.  Before I knew Yeshua/Jesus as my own personal saviour I had watched Jesus of Nazareth a few times and found it moved me really deeply.

I would recommend you watch some of these movies and really have some idea of what the life and times were like and the people who were touched by Gods Almighty hand and were transformed into the people they became to share the Gospel and Good News that when we follow the Path of Yeshua/Jesus back to God we shall discover we do have a peace and harmony which is lacking in today's society.

I found them really useful tools. 


Jesus Of Nazareth : The Complete Miniseries (DVD)

The Miracle Maker [DVD}

The Bible [DVD] [1966]


The Ten Commandments [DVD] [1956]




Bookmark and Share


Invest the Knight Property Way


Knight Property Portfolio

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario