domingo, 21 de octubre de 2012

Recommended Reading









Whatever you are looking for to help you with your Bible Studies.
I use the Complete Jewish Bible for my Bible Studies and have found it to be really exciting to use.  I have used King James and New English Bible in the past also I had a copy of the Good News and The Message however I found the language and details in this book really helpful also because it also give you readings according to the yearly calendar for reading, it makes it a thoroughly in-depth book I have come across in a long time.  I really feel the anointing when reading the scriptures and the enlightened of the Hebrew words and directory at the back is excellent along with an in-depth commentary.
I would highly recommend you get a copy - alongside your own and check out just how it blesses you.
It had definitely been a blessing in my life.

Complete Jewish Bible-OE
Bookmark and Share

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario