martes, 17 de septiembre de 2013

Sharing your Wealth




Sharing your wealth and your talents

I have recently been looking at ways to help people to achieve their goals with a real possibility to buying their own house.

For me this is an excellent way to help yourself and other people.

Remember the story of the 5 talents and what happened to the one who invested and was praised by the person who invested in him. They gained more from their experience, the one who buried his investement because of fear achieved nothing and even the talent he originally received was taken from him and given to the one who had invested wisely.

It is a story for me today is making a lot of sense.

So why not like me look to helping other achieve their dream homes and also help you and your family achieve your goal too.  God blesses those who bless others.  So that is how I see my investment plan, helping others, blessing them with an ability have their dreams come true.


Bookmark and Share

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario