martes, 17 de septiembre de 2013

Be creative with beads

zsupplies

Cufflink Blanks

Memory Wire

Jewelry Wires

Elastic Thread Jewelry Chains

Jewelry Findings

Jewelry Clasps indonesia beads

Antique Beads

wholesale crystal beads supply


Recently I have been meeting up with Spanish women at the weekend and have been sharing a great deal of interesting times with them.  One of the most interesting afternoons I have recently spent was in learning how to make your own jewellery using beads and wire and invisible nylon.thread.

I found this to be a really great way to be creative with your hands, mind and clothes.

As a keen sewer and knitter I have decided to look into the possibility of utilizing this skill and incorporating it in with my other skills, this would be a really unique way to express yourself in your own style with clothes, jewellery and hair pieces.

I must admit it has me a bit fascinated and I am looking forward to learning more.

I hope you enjoy what I have found for you as well, for me it is  a great source of resources for me to develop my own designs and art work.  Hope you will join us and become a restful and peaceful soul who will enjoy giving people the pleasure of your skills too.


Bookmark and Share

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario