jueves, 28 de marzo de 2013

Touching Words to Comfort you

Oil For Your Lamp

 If Life Is A Game...These Are The Rules.

The Power of Discipline movie

May You Be Blessed

Heart of a Caregiver movie

 On Sale Today

Here are a few moving inspirational movies which will touch your very core of your being.  Whether you are feeling sad and blue or rejoicing in  your life, I hope that as you listen and watch each of the above you will feel your heart moved and touched with grace and peace and love.

AS you feel your oil being renewed please pass to your friends and family
When you take a look at the life rules you will be amazed at how beautiful life can be.
WE are looking for what makes us to become better people so the help we can achieve by listening to others in the hope of sharing in their understanding.
Truly I pray that you will be blessed by these movies and look to become a greater carer in the future as it is in all of us to really make a difference to peoples lives.
As we share our innermost thoughts and try to come to understanding of where we are today, please feel free to see what we have on sale today, to help encourage and give comfort to those around us.

I was called to be a comfort to the people I hope by what I write will inspire you to become more of the person you are today.  I praise God for each waking moment and for each day that passes I praise God that I was able to enjoy the great gift of life.

Many people are suffering loneliness and heartache, they feel alone in their times of trouble.  I pray that a word of comfort will reach them today.

Please share this with your friends and families.  I am sure you will find that they we thank you and feel much more at peace with themselves and with you.

Bookmark and Share

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario