sábado, 13 de julio de 2013

Understanding - Gods purpose for my lfie

Today, I was reflecting on Gods purpose for my life.

Firstly, let me tell you that when I was a young woman I asked God what did I need my hands for, and what was my purpose.

God gave me something specific in reply, He clearly indicated that he could use me best as a Wife, Mother and to be a comfort to the people.

In my life, I have not had success with regards to my husbands.  First one was a junkie - a herion addict - I did love him a great deal and longed for him to get rid of the nasty wife of a needle - however the needle won and I left.

Then I married a really lovely man who sadly decided that he was not going to wait to die, so he took his own life.

As you can see, not successful in my choices.  However, in keeping with the Word of God I am seeking Gods choice, as I am too young as a widow to be alone.

This morning I was just mulling over the reasons why God created woman in the first intance, and how does my way of thinking need to be changed with regard to receiving and being brought to his choice of man for my life.

In the end I was so sure that my mind is clear that when God does the choosing He gets it right.  We get in the way with our so called ideas of what we want and so on.  For me, I am happy to let God do the selecting from now on.

Also while I was considering what my role in life is I happened to open my magazine from Tomorrows World and was interested to read the entire magazine, here is a copy for you to mull over.


Bookmark and Share

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario