sábado, 15 de diciembre de 2012

Challenges in Life

I have often found their writings interesting to read and as I am a widow and study with the word of God it is great to have other people input into my life.  I think you too will benefit from reading this information.
You may not always agree with what is written however it will challenge your way of thinking. Saturday, December 15, 2012
By Jonathan McNair | Saturday, December 15, 2012
These are hard words. They're easy to say, and easy to ask for, but much harder to give - at least sometimes. I'm convinced that, much of the time, I'm just about the most easy-going person in the world. At least, I feel like the most easy-going person I know. But other times... Read more Read More
Television
Presenter: Roderick C. Meredith
Your email client may have prevented automatic download of some pictures in this email.

Literature Offer
Your email client may have prevented automatic download of some pictures in this email.
Order FREE!
By Roger Meyer (guest columnist) | Thursday, December 13, 2012
There is a lot to be said for being grateful. In fact, it is a subject of research at universities by psychologists during the last decade. This research has concluded that those who are grateful are happier. They also earn more money, are better students, have more friends and better health, to name a few of the benefits derived from an attitude and practice of being grateful. Read more Read More
By Charles Knowlton | Tuesday, December 11, 2012
"Wanted: Someone to walk with me". This want ad appeared in a Ohio newspaper a few years ago. When I read it, I assumed it was a joke, and I made an inquiry. What I found was an old person wanting someone to take him for a walk--not because he needed physical help, but because he was afraid. Read more Read More
By Janth B. English| Tuesday, December 12, 2012
When I first began attending God's Church in the early 1970s, a woman who seemed old to me at the time "adopted" me and took me under her wing. She was a most remarkable woman. She was married at 17, but when she learned God's truth years later, her husband gave her a choice: their marriage or the Church. At a time when women did not strike out on their own, she and her sons had to live alone because she rightly chose God. She chose to live as a "spiritual widow" rather than remarry, yet she did not pity herself. She was happy and outgoing. Almost every week, you could find her entertaining brethren at her home after services. She often prepared a big Sabbath meal for her guests. It was very difficult to leave her home without her having given you something.
Read more Read More
Bookmark and Share

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario